Friday, April 4, 2008

Arjuna v. Xiyuuna and Xiyibow needs a new name

o.o That would be something worth drawing ne...

So..who IS better...Arjuna or Xiyuuna...probably Xiyibow.

Think of it this way, I give character to my...uh accounts so they are more or less seperate individuals I can write in stories, that's one good thing about the internet and game characters you can give them personality. Since I like to write/draw I might consider a Xi v. Arjuna story or atleast a sexy drawing of two girls in rather short attire.

On Cabal I'm almost level 30, gaining levels is easy and the quests keep my attention, I hate questing on Maple Story but I do it on Cabal like it's nothing. Hmm but grinding on Cabal I haven't done yet zZzZ. I can't "mob" yet but I can pierce so if I line up decent enough monsters go flying about.

I was going to change the name of Xiyibow to Arjuna on MS but I rather give her another original name, this is going to be determined though on whether I actually go back to Maple Story or not. Right now gaming is pretty much keeping my sanity again, I can't watch TV, there is nothing on TV, I draw and soon I'll be working after my drug test comes back

Yeah...I'm a total pothead (lie) I've taken plenty of drug tests (for my mother).
xD How many people can say they have taken drug tests for their mother, my mother isn't a druggie per say because she smokes marijuana for pain due to a condition, if it helps her I'm all for it.

Nexon or Hime, the worst forum mod/ GM ever issued another statment about the hacker situation, I wonder...WILL NEXON FIX EVERYTHING.

HOW the hell do you seriously let someone mess around in your servers like that, I mean this is a million dollar company and they are letting their game go to shit, I guess it's get what you can then leave it to its own devices.

Anyways,
Back to Cabal, my goal is level 35.

No comments: