Sunday, April 6, 2008

More Cabaling

now I'm level 40 zZzZ and I joined a guild.

I ran into my guild leader in the ice place, so he was just chatting with some people and said hi to me blah blah blah. Then some dude just attacks me and I'm like WTF?! So I take two shots and kill him. I crack up literally at the computer and so does my guildleader. Then the guy comes back again and does the same....<_< and I just kill him again. So he starts dancing to get his bars up. My guildleader challenges me to a PvP match meaning the guy couldn't PK me. So while in PK mode I got to practice combos...I suck at combos and atleast managed to knock the leader down once.

He plays MS also, has an account on scandia.

:o and the noob who attacked me was the first guy I killed on the game, I'm not ready for PvP yet till my skills get a bit higher, I just hit regular.

It's fun though, running around for NPCs...isnt'

1 comment:

JacKk said...

Scandia = Scania? O_o

*still trying to get Royce to teach me how to start Cabalz* Screw that, I'll just study for finals.

PS. I hate posting on here. You have to like type word verification, and I never remember my password for blogspot D: