Wednesday, April 2, 2008

At Peace

Hmm the worst part about quitting MS is that really there's nothing to talk about with the people whom I played with outside of the game.

But I'm so pissed at the state of Maple Story at the moment so I've been playing Cabal, a quiet alternative.

Maple Story Addiction- Honestly I would have to say, I don't have one as much as it was a time filler. I should really just delete Xiyuuna but people say that would be a waste, I could sell her but I would only do so after a name change, and still I have that 99 nisrock just sitting, too many people I could give it too and everyone was like GIVE IT TO ME I'LL HOLD IT FOR YOU.

I hate sleepywood, I'm not going to make another post on that damn forum ever though I'm banned on there anyways for posting something for PanikSteven. Don't care zZzZ. The mods probably suffer from some sort of power trips anyways.

Yay....I have an interview with...Wal-Mart, as if my life already hasn't been rock bottom for the past few months to almost a whole year now I'll rub it in with working at Wal-mart, I suppose it could be a respectable job but what the fuck am I going to do for a career.

Drawing count is up to 3 and I haven't done any NJDangerous or ImanxBow character drawings at all. Low in my art appeal for now. Perhaps I'll just wait till june to really return to Maple.

Then...I have to find somewhere to go, I was thinking Japan because I would really like to attend Design Festa.

I'll change Xiyibow's name to Arjuna if I can.

No comments: