Sunday, November 2, 2008

HOW Lazy Can Gamers Really Get?




Maple Story has degenerated so much from the 2D MMORPG I feel in love with. Those fun loving adventures with some real life friends and online friends in a world which I kill mushrooms for experience points. I love gaming, I love pixel games.

What is wrong with kids today?
B> Leech 6mil/hr @ harps.

Seriously....Players....Seriously?

I don't think THAT many people under 7x can actually afford leechings, even with people making mesos with Gachaing I'm pretty sure there is some mesos buying going on. Meaning, everything in the Maple World is dirty and corrupt just like the real world. Full of hypocrisy and what not.

It sucks so badly that I've spent a few years on my character just to get it to 140 when people have 13x BMs made in leech than a month in some cases.

Why don't we just bring the hackers back FFS.

Oh yeah...there are hackers. I can't Find my ss of them, I guess I just reported and didn't ss. Anyways here are some random Screen Shots.










Like I was assualted by Pedo Bear.














A WILD GM APPEARS!?
Then I left guardians to repot, she returned and GM blessed my friend
I tediously soloed BF by calling for Help of my puppet Frank repeatedly. Without Frank that solo wouldn't have been possible.











What is WITH this QUEST?
FFS what is it for. I did it....I don't know why.
And the statue broke after I did it.

No comments: