Saturday, November 1, 2008

Retalion is a Voice in My Head and Xiyuuna's First HT Ruined By Display Driver Error

This site doesn't let you pick which order to post SS so out of order.

I did my first HT...I was doing great, I'm a bloodmastered BM till I decide to dex wash but I'm thinking of taking another extended break. Ms just isn't the same anymore...it's even worst with rampant leechers everywhere. GMS is just bleh. Do they have leechers on Msea or JMS I really wonder

So HT, I have 4889 HP, not bad for a level 140.
The Heads were no problem, I made it through the tail when my screens started acting up. I didn't realiz my display drivers were out of date which causes some sort of odd problem IE screens stop responding. so my HT ended there. Maybe tuesday I can go again.

















hmmmmm, all my screen shots are out of order and Its 1:20 in the morning or something. I'm too sleepy to fix this. The Screen shots are pretty self explanatory. Some of them just read the chats. I killed like 18 Manos, a few Kumihos and I never fail to find a BMM.


I still miss the old days of the Honorable Archer...such an odd thing to say.

No comments: