Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Xiyuuna Earns a HT Pendant at Level 142



It has happened, before the patch.
Lately my computer has been slightly laggy for Maple atleast but I've been able to hold in there. I forgot to get a screen of my pendant, I will after the patch that has been driving all players nuts.

I thought I was going to give up Maple for a bit again after my first HT survival but now I think 150 is in the question plus recently all the most awesome and original archers have been returning. I'll do a post about my fav archers and other people of maple story later on. Also I want to post the first 1.5 chapters of my story Lucid Arrows. It's been collecting dust but might be worth a try to continue.

ok I must get to my job interview.
More stuff later and perhaps I'll spiffy up this place.

Xiyuuna
142 bowmaster/bloodmaster
4.9k HP (I had 5009 with the Deputy Star)

No comments: