Monday, December 15, 2008

Computer Fun Fun ...I lost


So I'd figured...since I'm not on MS...I should take care of some of those nifty computer repairs...

WTF is my Admin password...I bought this computer from someone else?

hmmm *emails guy*
Ok that's pointless because I sorta logged out of the admin...>_> am I locked out my computer....
*restarts*
*it logs in automatically*

Oh Sweet! hmmm...*makes another account with Admin privileges and password I know*
hmmm....*reboots*....*holds F8*...*puts in safemode*....grrrrrr....*logs in second account in safemode*...."run...control userpasswords2"....f2(maple face?)?! *changes the first admin password to something I know*...goes back to trying to repair Xp...*reboots from CD....* OH WAIT...F5 it started windows....*restarts*...

*presses F2 F2 F2 F2 F2 and not meaning to smile*......*goes over to change the boot order to her CD rom*...*restats*.....*twiddles thumbs*....yes I wanna boot from CD...*waits for a long ass time at a blue screen*....hmm yes I wanna go to the recovery console....oh wait....F5 WAIT! *exits*...*restarts*....*sighs*....*twiddle thumbs*....."boots from CD"....ok this time I go into the set up...blah blah blah....NO REPAIR OPTION! *flicks off the computer*....*reboots*..........*CD boot pops up....* Eh?! no GO AWAY...oh wait....*waits....presses F2...changes the boot order back*....*computer reboots*....


Seriously....?! ok...*windows starts up*.....>_> WTF where's my admin account....*computer looks at me I look at the computer" EEFFIVE!

*looks up how to get her admin back....* ok ok ok....*opens registry Editor*.....HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\ CurrentVersion \ Winlogon \SpecialAccounts\ Userlist....

hmmm no Admin!!!! D=<

Creates a new DWORD Value named Administrator...sets value as 1...exits...

*logs off Second Admin*

f2 (the expression) *logs onto Admin account she's always been using with her new password*


I didn't repair anything I was trying to repair.

Computer 1 Idella 0

Atleast I reset my admin....

Time to uninstalled Office 2007 to install office 2003...so I can type in japanese.

No comments: