Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hackers Hackers Everywhere....Training Ruined T^T

*sighs*




I was at guardians and there was someone using summon hack on another channel but when you cced into the channel the person would log. I finally manage to get a ss of the person.
zZzZ lil prick
Summon Delay hackers


Mesos farmers who are still farming mesos as we speak.
Even at that level you get hit, all misses and even stun was missing.
More meso farming..with DKs of course.


Heal hacker....now she's healing BFs....there goes my training.
Another God Mode User. He was at Manons looking for the 4th job items....everyone usually buy the scroll >_> so that's sorta a hint.
There she is healing.....

God mode user from the other day, he comes in and stans in front of our anego. He claims to just have really good avoid...>_> I've seen higher Drks take slaps from anego.
We can always keep hoping nexon will do something about it. But that won't happen and my training will slow.

No comments: