Monday, December 1, 2008

Finally Level 150....50 more levels...or I dunno another "quitting" break. LannieSin loaned me some INT gear so I can start dex washing again. I'm a bloodmaster archer.

Maple story is really a lovely game. Lately though I've been bringing too much of my real life pessimism into the game so in a sense I really do feel like quitting. I would preferably leave my real life and maple life seperate but I suppose it's just lately I feel like I have hit a dead end. You can't say in real life you have a level 150 bowmaster with over 5k HP. I'm sorta getting tired of the internet tough guys who have hid behind their computer and even lately we see some of this transitioning into real life. A buddy of mind got hacked then a threatening phone call, I can't verify the validity of the story. Whatever, kids or kids and adults such as I and others playing Maple Story still need to remember than we are adults with responsibility. It's sad to see adults bickering with kids. I'm not sure what I'm ranting on about. I'm quite sleepy.
And here is the screenshot of Gretzsin's Stolen Rab. lol He thought or she or It thought that Ed was the one to do it, like I said, Ed doesn't have the skills to hack. This is really just a case of betrayal or karma, whatever. It's sorta funny the drama this lil game has.

We're all nerds playing this game, no one should try to believe they are any better than the next mapler no matter the equips or mesos or levels. Everyone started at level 1. lol When you turn off that computer you aren't a level 176 NL or level 180 Bishop.

But no matter what, I'll still think Leechers, Hackers, Scammers, Mesos buyers and sellers, bottors and so on are really ruining the game and that one day, unless Nexon really takes action and give GMS GMs....this game will meet its demise.

Xiyuuna
Level 150 Blood Bowmaster

No comments: