Monday, December 22, 2008

HOW I SHOT BOW!!!???

:o So we have happyville...and there is a bad ass reindeer with an eyepatch. Oh yas!
>_> Stalker in the background. And Nina0Chan has returned to MS...D=< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjLIeei2GObN0cy-QL_VBsUscboE2oZK63SzB08K-R5yeCU_anZIq8a9auJUmUUhReHzLhxk671ZLAIovlzRw181UKz7fs1IuJtIp6is4cRRk2PJeyIdv24vH53QFdXvtC0BQrKYFihJpI/s1600-h/Maple0942.jpg">Lately....mounts have been getting stuck on my screen when people transform. And I'm the only one to see it.
THIS IS THE HACKER THAT'S BEEN FUCKING KILLING ALL THE BIG FOOTS AND ANEGOS!

-.- Before the server check....

Hmm....Xiyuuna is level 152, the Xmas patch is semi amusing...and I think I have enough to make several vids versus 1 xmas vid. There have been some funny moments lately. There is a server check right now so... I figured why not do a blog.

I suppose my next mini vid will be called "How I shot bow??!"


No comments: