Monday, December 29, 2008

"Go Get a Life" Hacker Discussion


I'm getting terribly annoyed...hackers...no matter what game you play there will always be that random guy or girl who hacks. WHY? "because they can" "because they have a life". I really wonder where hackers get their reasoning. I play maple story as a legit because I am a gamer who does not need short cuts for a game as simple as MS. Today these hackers were like GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME, GO PLAY HALO, GO PLAY COD4....sadly...they probably cheat on those games too. How is it legits get stuck with the whole not having a life argument when hacker
are usually those kids whinning in those hack forums, they have to search for a long ass time to download some files that will potentially fuck up their computers just to hack a simple online computer game. What gets me even more....they call legits nerds....ARE THEY NOT AWARE THAT BEING A HACKER IS PROBABLY THE NERDIEST THING YOU COULD DO. You have to basically sit at your computer, figure out how TO program to hack a simple computer game. I'm a nerd a proud, I get it from my mother who is a bigger computer Nerd than I am, her idol is bill gates, she almost worked for Microsoft in its infancy.

lol Hacking doesn't make you cool on MS, KSing a legit by hacking just means you wouldn't have been able to do it any other way. GG to you right? ^^ OMG I have no life because I didn't take the time to download hacks for maple story...lolright.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!