Thursday, January 17, 2008

Adventuring about (while) waiting for 4th Job

I haven't done much, somehow my wandering about/afking leveled me to 121 so now I just help out with random things. Most of the guild trains that himes so if a crow spawns on a channel we'll go kill it. I LAG at himes for some reason especially when crowing but for once I didn't die. With lag I can't judge the distance, since we were kbing from one side crow can get close. The only thing I can say is HURRICANE PLEASE.





Pretty much on MS I've been playing with the same people for over two years I guess, even if they weren't on my BL they were on my friend's buddylist and whatnot. The hermit in the picture use to be a ranger, I won't say who but people probably know anyways. And the ranger is Jwolfrush1 is REALLY funny and sometimes awkward >_> even by my standards. People like him make MS fun and his damage is awesome. The way he handles his ranger is flawless, he jumpshoots with no problem. I tend not to jump unless I'm playing with my controller, my keys aren't very JS efficient. We were helping with the quest for pap and what do you know, a Fake Pap appears. >_> Didn't last long lol.
After that we went to fight real pap. >_>
A certain someone died from a bomb.
Still pro in my opinion LMFAO!












Jelle makes a return after the kidnapping of his DK right before 4th job. I like when people don't give up but honestly if something happens to my account I don't think I would keep playing.















Our Leader's Welcoming Party










Gawd Damn these Giant Facking Mushrooms.
NO SCROLLS OR STARS.
IHU!













Yeah that's pretty much it.
Besides the emo behavior that makes me want to pull the plug on some of these kiddies computers.
Happy Mapling.

Idella aka Xiyuuna

No comments: