Friday, January 25, 2008

a random post is made..



First off, I'm working on a new Webpage (I'm actually paying for it therefor I need to actually work on it) I know some HTML but I'll do it the lazy way with Dreamweaver, I like simple sites as you can see with my Maple Story blog and my myspace if anyone has been there.

Mechanicalpencilgirl.com will be the address.

Theses are two of the banners I've made so far. It's just some simple photoshop edits of the mechanical pencil I use (Alvin Draftmatic is the best to me, sturdy, easy to fix, lead doesn't jam as much, I have all 4...well I have about 5, two .05 ones) I originally was going to make a colorful page and call my site 2chance.com based off my drawing 2chance.


Mechanical pencils and black and white simplicity suits me so much better. I should be naughty and make a stencil of my logo and promote myself :P with spray paint in all the right places.































These are just some random screen shots before I got banned f4. I was wandering around with my dark nisrock and speed pills because I Was so excited I wanted to get everything done fast. x_x I need to re-scroll my pet, it gave me enough speed with pills to train at himes efficiently, I actually recorded some video of me training there but my jumps are really bad because fraps kinda makes you lag. Frame rate slows.
I ran into iLLsniper101 when I had to make my journey back to leafre the normal way (I forgot to buy more seeds). Snipe is sooo cool, he was just holding it so I came over and started SOAing. We both said grats to each other and were being flashy archers. How can you not want to play with such pretty animation. For my sig (the first and last sig I'll do for myself) I actually put together the frames for Hurricane...it's 13 frames just for the START UP~! zZzZ. I got to hand it to the animation team for doing such a great job with 4th job skills.

I'm so sad, I added like 2-3 new people to my buddylist including Hyshira and MadAxeMax, two really cool guys. My whole buddylist is filled with cool people including hunters that like to stalk me when I'm at himes. -.- I tell them if you give me a warning that you are coming I'll hold himes back from the door so they don't 1hko...no warning just death. x_o

The last 3 screens were me questioning how exactly we were holding onto this giant uh...I don't know what it is, it hatched from an egg...like everything else in Leafre. It's been enslaved (with its family on its head) and is forced to carry us to and from orbis. D: Anyone ever thing MS doesn't really teach any good morals, we commit mass genocide on poor creatures ...I guess we help with preventing over population but isn't this slavery lol. Someone said we were holding onto nippples....that made me laugh in RL. Really I was laughing the whole day till my d/c.

No comments: