Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Perhaps It's Not the End of Xi

In my Maple Addiction I'm just really irritated about how I got banned without EVER hacking.
Hmm I can go over my whole entire history in a lovely TL;DR Paragraph. I'd get out the screenshots but they are on my gigabeat and I'm lazy.

It sucks when people say "well you don't just get banned for nothing", "you don't get banned for walking or ccing", "isn't it ironic the person working on the bowmasters thread gets banned for hacking", "you probably just wanted to see yourself on top".
-.- Oh give me a break, Nexon makes dumb ass mistakes all the time, not saying that every person claiming false ban is right but hell I wouldn't have been level 121 for so fucking long if I were hacking. The most I was doing on MS was marketing so I could have enough mesos for my friend and I to be set. After much irritation on the day of 4th job because someone in the guild was being a whinny bitch and it was getting on my nerves I was coming back from getting an egg for my phoenix. I fought some bains because SE + hurricane was fun but I almost died from lagging LOL. I'm pretty sure I was talking damage becuase I kept potting myself instead of relying on my auto potter. D: I went pass the lil egg place twice T____T. Then I got me an eggy, scrolled back to town. When through aqua to mulung to orbis. o.o I seen a calamity member waiting for the boat and cced to the next channel. Took that boat on like ch 13 went into the portal with the long ass walk to the next portal, if you cc you end up on the otherside so I went to cc to channel 14 and I d/ced. I thought it was lag, it was a ban. D:??????

I logged my ticket, no one read it and told me that I was hacking, logged a second ticket it got shut, logged a 3rd ticket they say they are going to ignore me. o.O Can someone tell me what proof I can present as being a legit bowmaster in this community. I could rant on this topic all night but I need a nap. I'd never become some dumb ass script kiddie, there are plenty of hackers that nexon should be going after and even a certain guild with questional ties.

Kami FTW, they say they aren't going to kick me when I come back, if that is the case I really appreciate them. D: Goddess Fay can't play Maple Story anymore?!

No comments: