Friday, January 25, 2008

W...T....F....


The biggest smack in the face ever from Nexon, only a few hours into playing 4th job, not even killing but walking in the corridor to orbis station (I cced), froze, got d/ced then banned.

I read about it happening so much and now it has happened to me. A False ban. Right when things were getting good, after playing for SOOO DAMN LONG, on the day I've waited to shoot 8 arrows per sec and see my damage increase with Sharp Eyes...I get a false ban.

My appeal already got rejected, my second ticket got closed and ignored, my 3rd ticket is sitting. People say they won't care if I'm not ranked because they know I don't hack, hell I KNOW I DON'T HACK it's MY account. There are like 3-6 ranked bowmen whom of which are hackers...not a single one is banned. Why do the legits get banned first?

2 comments:

以心 said...

No...NO ! NO NO NO NO!!!!

THIS IS FUKED UP !

AND just few days ago I was
asking my BL for your ign
so I can track you sometimes
and ask you if you would
add me to your Buddy list !

Rejected? SO QUICK?
DUDE, X, i know you tried 3 times,
but...it's something you worked
so hard for so long, they cant
just take away like that !

GM once banned FangBlade
(or someone)
but NxJoeW vouched for him
and he got unbanned...

even if the tickets are rejected,
there should be other ways
to give your shot !


look, I semi quit ms since
June 07, and I realize how
important life > MS,
and i read your post on sw
on you living in the middle of NY
"why play ms >:o"

but...to end the story of Xiyuuna
like this is just not worth it man

........

is there anything i can do ?

- B0WJOB

shyMAYHEM said...

xiyuuna,
i check up rankings frequently and after checking to see where tallmountain was, i decided to see how you were doing and i couldnt find you. i was wondering what was going on so i hurried to sw.net and i saw what you posted. i really hope they fix it because i barely got to know you :( and i know without a doubt you wouldnt hack. i hope you get unbanned and back on rankings or maybe even come back stronger ;x
best of luck in everything you do, whether it be ms, or art, or just life.
-mini bowmaster shy<3