Monday, January 14, 2008

Bearing Witness to Drama and False Bans


*sighs* Another typical drama filled day on maple story. Sitting here at my computer, well two actually I'm on MS more to chat than train but since there was a KS war I took that opportunity to leech. D: I'm not really made for KSing, my ranger is great at himes with a party or soloing but ksing is entirely a different thing. But if I have haste I can keep up pretty well, my JS can be flawless, after sitting around, spamming rain, making random jokes about how everyone ksing should level me I decided to test my luck.
I could keep up pretty well actually but the outcome of this battle was that Khainpriest was banned, all so funny, Calamity starts losing, their leader leaves for a bit, we get d/ced by GMs who are ignoring the hacker situation, btw there's a hacker floating in the ss, and the ONLY one banned is KP. The reason why Kami is ksing calamity, Calamity decided to hog the altar because basically they do whatever the hell they want. Rumors tie their guild leader to a GM, of course...GMs do their job well if they are playing favorites.

I got a 3 day ban once for smegaing something for a friend about the "leader" of Calamity, instant ban and no answer from Nexon.

I think I'll quit MS soon.
I have better offers on the table, greater than this game will ever be.

No comments: