Sunday, January 13, 2008

Rant and Rave



x_x my blog is pretty dark, I have a habit of using black BGs with the colors green or purple, it's just easier for my eyes to read. I HATE READING on MS, especially when I have to play on my 14 inch Tablet Pc, it's just that the colors they use are so light x_x. Hmm Maple Story, full of drama lul especially on sleepywood. *sighs* I should have taken the advice of a friend and old maple player, he told me not to do the legit ranger (er bowmaster) thread on the forum. Only person that complains about it is xSouly, who was doing the thread himself but only updated when he leveled. I update in the morning or at night and will rarely do any edits inbetween. The Bowmaster leveling is close so eventually the top 20 will end at level 130 in my opinion. Right now I'm not really training myself, I've been wandering around, I call myself doing the summon rock quest but instead I've had adventures doing other things. I'll post my random fraps takes later. I finally finished the BMM quest, I have killed the thing before, tracked it and what not...but I didn't have the quest in my box. T___T I didn't get sword earrings.

APQ this morning I was with Laura or xAppeltaartx level 121 Bowmaster, I've known her before, she was even in my old guild for a little while, she's really nice, well actually most of the girls that are rangers are nice with like 2-3 exceptions. There aren't that many rangers...and definately not that many rangers who are girls AND ACTUALLY LEVEL. Some get to 70+ or have someone do it for them then just become NX users.






Training,
A few days ago I just decided to randomly train. Now I do the majority of my training at himes or dreamyghost, some people think it's too hard for a ranger and a waste of pots to me it's more exciting than swimming around aqua or trying to get a map not vac-ed in Ludi. This Particular day a priest comes onto my map asking if her and another ranger could party. I solo alot but I like partying :D, plus it means someone can hold my map if I need to do something. Melheart5 and Shad0w2025 were great to train with. Nice to see another ranger brave enough to hime. He was really pro, the priest was too, :D I think he damage was even better than my own. But that's not hard, I'm not that strong because of equips or lack of decent ones.


*sighs* I just noticed a bottle of ink spilled all over my desk, there wasn't anything important that it could ruin but it was my last bottle. -.-









Well I drew this when Calamity was hogging the zakum altar, bad enough with hackers, now we have to deal with other guilds after we have a so called organization chart. I always kinda thought the chart was only semi-decent because of people like Calamity and the hackers who will do what they want to do and not take into consideration other players in the game.

Dave546...his maple character is adorable.

2 comments:

Admin said...

i love it! draw me mom! <3 nothing fancy, i like things simple.

Admin said...

i linked you on my new blog.i haven't done much on it tho so don't bother visiting yet. ^^ i'll let you know when.