Tuesday, January 22, 2008

>_> because we use internet speak; ZOMG T3H PATCH!





[(boring and non maple related) Hmm, so I go for a job interview, doesn't matter what the job was I went to one and get looked at strangely, I guess they weren't expecting someone of my decent :P, anyways not sure if I should go back or not but I was close to time square and decided to wander about (like I do on MS). I hate time square but seeing as there was a nice Toys R Us there I could go check out some videos games (which I don't play or buy thanks to MS). o.O Then behold...a DDR machine, 1 dollar per game, better than $1.25 in Chinatown. Being the DDR pro (I cant do max 300) that I am I decided to jump on for a few games...too much attention for moi and I was dressed kinda nice >_> besides me putting back my piercings, I hiked up my dress (not enough leg room) a bit started a song....FAILED. It's been like a good 6 months or more since playing DDR, not that my reading was rusty just that my endurance level is now low and I didn't eat or drink any water. :P I found a guy to play with who matches my movements almost identical so we did some crowd impressing. Last play I did Holic because it makes people go OMG IT'S SO FAST and I was being a show off but I failed thanks to my low endurance...I felt like crap getting on the train. I had to keep telling myself not to pass out. Making it back to my dorm...I passed out...but I didn't die so YAY! Now for MS]
TL;DR

In my recent debate with my status of playing MS I couldn't decide if I wanted to quit or not but I have threats from players like Radjehuty who says he'll bomb every building in NYC till he finds mine....for the sake and safety of NYC I shall keep playing.

SSed....I have TOO many...TOOO MANY.


Happy Maplers Looking forward to logging back into MS to start the advancement. We're all such dorks for this game but I can't help but to smile at it. In this ss are hackers, exhacker, jerks, legits, extremist, and so on but we all have one thing in common and that's Maple Story.


o.o MS is worth playing a bit longer. I think the best part are the conversations between people in other countries.

Too bad GMS is making itself less global.

No comments: