Monday, February 4, 2008

The Glitch

It's about 8am, I've been up for almost an hour but I woke up rather late today. Normally I'm up around 4am, I have trouble sleeping sometimes but lately it's been well. In fits of insomnia I use to play Maple Story or when I wanted to alleviate some stress. Now since I am banned I don't really have much of an option to play Maple Story, waiting out the ban isn't that hard but I found a potential source of the ban. Once it was discovered that several players have gotten banned the same way people decided to call them liars. A player did a series of screen shots, "Picture or it didn't happe", he gave the pictures they still say it didn't happened. I decided to frap a mule of mine getting banned, it took me over thirty minutes of recording, my video got split up from when I fell asleep. I woke up and turned off fraps, I have the full version and it eats hard drive space, then I turned it back on and decided to give it a few more chances and the glitch happened. So I made a video, people still say it isn't true because they tried it for themselves. No one reads, no one checks back, we've already established that it's a random event in the system, it may not affect everyone who rides the hak because we don't know what exactly triggers the ban but enough people have come forward to say they have gotten banned from this.

I don't know what other proof I could provide.

I have to find something better to do with my time. I have a sundry of books I can start reading, mostly philosophy books that I have gotten from Strand (one of the largest collection of books in one place, they have TWO stores). The weather is gloomy but it won't snow. I want to go to central park in the snow but a friend from maple story told me "Snowy Scenes are over-rated", it doesn't make them any less pretty :P.

No comments: