Thursday, February 28, 2008

Still more Afking

x_x oh wtf,

Someone actually bought my 8 dex 3 slot boots, that's ok I suppose since I want to mass 10% some boots again, these boots were 6 dex (yes lovely) clean and I landed 2 60% scrolls on them with the intention of adding a 30% or booming them. My current boots were in my shop also, they were finely overpriced, 11 dex for 150mil because I don't really want to sell them, just see how much I could get offered for them. =.= 8 dex 3 slot boots sold for 20mil, I was going to finish scrolling those, I didn't actually think anyone would buy them but the person that made the purchase I suspect of being a meso buyer. Hell, I guess if I were desperate for mesos on MS I would buy them rather than gacha but no thanks.

Hmm, as I am indeed in a troubling time in my life once again I think I'll spend more time Afking, I think about selling my nisrocks but I'm pretty determined to scroll a 124 att.

The 20 mil I just earned will probably be put towards marketing to see if I can turn in a profit.
I have a 108 6 slot surf board priced at 15mil just to get attention, someone offered 10mil, I might let it go for 10 mil so I can have more mesos to train and boss.

I really do suck at marketing. I still haven't managed an offer on my 17 dex 5 slot overall at all, I think a guildmate might buy it, if not I'll make some more mesos to boom it. Though landing a 30% on that overall would be mighty nice.

I really miss having a mush shop. =.=

No comments: