Saturday, February 23, 2008

Starting of the Weekend with a Bit of Ksing and other things


LOL Radjehuty v. 06Darkmage91
(lol not really they were coming to KS Kane68901 who ran away and Rad just leveled and both of those mages started showing off)




I d/ced from my pap run, 4th job I d/ced or died.

I KS YOU ZMM (and I got a scroll) HWABIS PLOX!





Kami is full of sexual deviants....atleast at 5am. The last one is my friend joining in on buddy chat. xD.

Hmm, Kami is going to be Ksing PoundSquad, this week and last week Zakum runs were ruined by them. Now before people start bitching about "how guilds deserve to go zrun anytime baw baw baw.." It's not like people really dominate zakum, there is plenty of room for negotiations. Poundsquad (who takes like 4 hours to kill zakum) are generally being assholes, we ask to go before them since we don't take that long. After today it's over, they will be ksed.

Kane68901, racist jerk who says that the reason he was ksing me is because "we" ksed his friend Chaos921 or whatever it was and defamed him. That doesn't justify days of KSing me when I was no where near his level, calling me a bitch, nigger, black bitch, noob, asshole, weakling and so on, Ksing like 30 other people at aqua, Ksing anyone who wasn't a sader and so on. ^____^ I'm not even much of a KSer, hell I'm a bowmen, there's only so much I can do and normally I let these things go, but pfft pay back is a bitch. He's the only person I'd remember to KS, anyone else I don't even care.

I'll be gone all weekend, buy my overpriced items (some purposely overpriced so the don't sell) in my FM 19 shop.

Happy Mapling

No comments: