Friday, February 22, 2008

Karma Kool-Aid


Karma pwns...I didn't cc from Channel one. There was someone there before me so I went whatever and stayed, she told me to CC, she called me a noob without knowing what a noob was then atleast d/ced. Then MM appeared, I get the HP half way down then my keys lock, I couldn't click and MM killed me.

Dragon's Breath (pulse) at MM before I died.

My new favorite person on and off of Maple Story since we seem to have much in common, he doesn't even really play now and comes from a different server lol. He's threatening to sue Amos
because of the APQ policies.


Uh the hacker that is messing with people was in Kami, he came in like 10 times earlier on a different name, I guess I was the only one to notice. He or she didn't do anything to Kami compared to like other guilds. Let's hope it stays that way.




o.o I don't know if they actually play MS....they are ALWAYS afk in the market...but yeah it's stylish.


T_T I d/ced from both of my pap runs thanks to the MB glitch I would type more but I'm sleepy.

No comments: