Friday, February 29, 2008

Haitus

Real Life is making me frustrated and cynical though now I'm happily smiling and laughing (to myself). Haha, I'm quite the loner, probably always will be but meh.

I gotta break from MS, I can't decide where I want to go atm if I want to live with my mother or try to move in with some friends in Virginia, as boring as VA is ATLEAST I can afford it annnnnd my buddy could get me a job.

PLUS, lag...kicking my ass, 25% down to 8%...*cries*
I can't train anywhere and newties...I HATE NEWTIES, HOW does everyone sit there and snipe those things for a few hours. ESPECIALLY at level 9x...GO TO AQUA SISSY.

I guess it is just a ppl2 pass time on Maple Story now, I just want to level so I can be there when Khaini fights horntail (in like five years because everyone hates everyone else).

:o I was thinking about switching servers but where would I go? D: A CERTAIN SOMEONE ALREADY SHOT THAT IDEA DOWN ANYWAYS.

o.o *excentric blogging*

For some reason...*squints* after reading Jackk's blog...=.= I'm just confused lol Fail Idella Fail.

Thanks for confusing me.

Xiyuuna.

Sleepywood Khaini Section = Fail.

No comments: