Monday, February 4, 2008

If I ever return to Maple Story

Yeah I feel really bored, it's Monday but I'll be heading out soon.
If I ever return to Maple Story I'm going to really aim for this build. I'm trying to reset my strength down to 70.

I'm determined to scroll:
14 Str Top
14 Dex Bottom
15att Glove
13Dex Boots
124 att 5 dex Dark Nisrock
70 base str
20+ Dex on my Zhelm
Right now my Bowmaster has:

85 Base Str
108 White Nisrock (I have a 99 Dark Nisrock Clean)
21 Dex Armis ( I have a 17 dex 5 slot overall I'm trying to sell)
11 Dex Boots
8 Att 4 Dex Focus (I was working on a new att glove)

I didn't get to do Final Attack With Sharp Eyes Yet.

I'll probably end up doing HP Washing Along the way.
I was also considering this build.
http://www.sleepywood.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1369096

I have 3,222 HP atm.

No comments: