Thursday, February 7, 2008

Let there be Xiyibow!


I have Bad Timing with screenshots. I had this account, I was making a Cleric on Ziyuuna, I start rolling the die andI get these stats, 8 str, 9 dex, 4int, 4luk. I don't know why I didn't just restart Xiyuuna at the site of those stats, I think I already reset Xi's stats by then. I set that account aside and used the last slot for the cleric that I don't even think I got to mage status.
^_^ I'm not funded really, I already had about 1mil on the account just by NPCing items. I borrowed a 7att WG from a guildmate because I already had a 8att bwg loaned out to a friend. This Bwg wasn't just any BWG, my first Maple Buddy Starienight aka suki (I don't know her Mardia IGN she's like level 140+) made me an 8 att bwg to encourage me to get to 70. I got pretty much left in the dust when I stopped playing for so long, everyone were well pass 70. But my bwg is no more...he sold it...I was a bit shocked but he paid me 12mil. D:< He said 10 I said 12 because of the personal value. Now I'm level 17, perfect stats, with 12 mil. That's a much better start than Xiyuuna. If by some chance Xiyuuna doesn't regain her ranking I may switch over to using Xiyibow.

We'll see.

Nice damage right, I'm also using 12 att pots...lol level 17 training at boars.
I've had 3 people in Kami offer or already helping me. I really appreciate it because I did not ask, and I hope I can do something for them also.

I think skillbook prices are getting more influenced by hackers, the prices and amount of bowmasters on Khaini just don't add up, if there is more of the supply and less of the demand then prices should be fairly decent.

-The Owner of Xiyuuna and Xiyibow
(why don't you make a sniper?...NO YOU)

1 comment:

shyMAYHEM said...

omgsh idella.
you outdamage me already!!
glad you decided to start another bowmen. i wouldn't mind starting a sniper just for the heck of it :O