Saturday, February 23, 2008

One More thing

Since I'm am really broke I might start selling off Xiyuuna's equips mainly her 11 Dex boots and crap 3 att 4 dex PAC. I have a bad worse cape I can use and I have 8 dex 3 slot boots waiting to be scrolled. I should probably sell my 108 White nisrock and just use the 99 clean nisrock but my damage is weak enough, I won't want to take away from it.

My second plan and a much better one is to level Xiyibow, she's level 35 with the power of a level 40. With the PQs that are out I could fund both accounts probably. If not I'll just wait and do things the easy way...sadly that's Gacha.

If you haven't taken a peak at the new bowmen banner...DO EET!
And tell me what should go on the next one, I'll make sure the videos don't go slow mo too.

T_T I wanna level.

-Idella

=Player of Xiyuuna and Xiyibow=

3 comments:

JacKk said...

Gah, I had to make a blogspot account just to post >_>

Anyways, according to Royce, your nisrock is a 99 clean black one? ;O
THat's really nice. You should just 30% it to oblivion and hope it gets godly! K, no dont do that. Just 60 it or something and hope it turns out better than your 108.

As for making money, just sit at herb town pirates for a few hours and you'll have a few mill. That or apq and then scroll after that. Good luck ^^

Jackk

Royce said...

Sorry Della! I have a kind of a big mouth when it comes to talking about you ^^; Please don't KS me, or kill me in the game. On a seperate note, I'm glad that maple doesn't have PVP, otherwise I'd be full of Della's arrows T_T;

MechancialPencilGirl said...

LOL Royce <3333

T___T I'm not that vicious am I?