Sunday, March 9, 2008

Answer the Damn Question correctly Xiyuuna

Dx Sorreh, I'm like terribly distracted.

I have NO clue what gacha my Dark Nisrock comes from...
=====================================================================

._. My tablet PC hates me! Since it was already broken now it's really broken so don't count on seeing me on MS till I found a place to LIVE! -_- I was thinking about living in New Jersey that way I can still travel to NYC whenever I please (sorta) but I'd rather live in Virginia.

D: I'm not having Maple Story "withdraws" as much as I am bored here. Black chick with piercings gets stared at...alot. So far the life of a college drop out is FREAKING BORING! And I just want a place to live so that I can get back to drawing and maple story and work off my debts till I go to school again zZzZ if I go again.

Oh yeah, today while not paying attention at a dance recital (because I was er drawing) the man behind me just happen to work for this comic site that is a learning support program. ._. If I stay here in jersey woah la something to do (and not get paid for) but I've seen help wanted signs around the place. -___-;;;

I would be in Virginia but my friend is going though all this shyt (even though I asked him several times if he needed help looking for a place) yet he wasn't doing anything I'm assuming.
About now I would start a chain of vicious swearing but I'll remain lady like (^___^ I am a very polite and quiet person)

And I just charged NX to my account too, I was ready to start grinding a bit while I was here doing nothing.

-Things to do in Jersery
*Get Stared At By old People
*Get Stared at by Guys (._. I dun like guys looking at me like meat)
*Eat, and eat alot, after a few weeks or more than a month of reducing myself to about one meal a day, I just feel like eatting, my weight was 125...I'm 110 now.
*Go random places (like the store so I can buy food to eat, I'ma go buy cake)
*Draw
*Look at your broken tablet PC and try to figure out what wire is broken that fixes the backlight.
*Send Text Messages that never get replied to.
* Wonder why you don't have that many friends.
*Wonder why people are always on their phones in Jersey.
*Think about the wonderful state of your race, even if you consist of 3 and then start writing about how each race is no different from the other (I'm mixed)
*Eat Some More
*Wait to Chat With Someone Online.
*Sleep
*Watch Boring TV
*Listen to Ipod
*Play Nintendo DS (where is my DS?)
*Look for Nintendo DS (Finds Nintendo DS)
*Wonders why you even bought it when you play Maple Story
*Think about putting a cool Design on random items you own.
*Keep making a TL;DR List on your blogger
*I did it for the Lulz
*But no one thinks it has Lulz at all
*whatever...



._. Note to any of my sorta readers, be more like ALastReprise or B0wjob.

I'm seriously bored you guys.

Wanna get drawn? Give me a photo.

No comments: