Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sleepeh ._.

I moved all my junk into storage, apparently I'm cute? And people are willing to help cute girls, but mostly I just refused help and moved everything myself. I still have some muscles in these arms of mine but now I am dead sleepy and dosing off on the couch. I seen some apartments around here but really ._. I don't really want to live in Jersey so I think I will settle for Philly, plus my mother says they will need some receptionist at her job soon because some of them are incompetent.

All my muscles hurt, mainly in my back and legs. I pulled out some sketchbooks (none which are light) and I was carrying them around in a DaVinci Art Supply bag. I decided to eat one last good meal at a Japanese resturant where my bag broke. I was struggling to carry around my broken bag and these books that seemed to weight a ton. Really they were just very unwieldly, I went to ask for a bag from this lady in Duane Reade aka the place I get dozens of NX cards and the store you see the most in NYC, but she was a complete bitch about giving me a bag because it was against company policy or something, if I seen a tired individual asking for ONE bag I would gladly give it up. I found another store in the Port Authority and got a nice bag for 20 dollars, I stacked my books into it and went along my merry way. Heading down into the subway I held the door for a woman who said it was rare to find polite and pretty people these days. o.O I guess my piercings don't make me look like a freak. That made my way because it seemed like there are so many rude people in the world now. No one cares about the person beside them.

I'm always thinking about others. Art, people, society, all I'm thinking about these days. The area I am is pretty much a stereotypical "ghetto" but you can see how the population is changing to include immigrants. So I wonder, where are black folks going because the same thing is happening in my mother's hometown. Immigrants pretty much keep to themselves though, that's typical of people I think.

I'm annoyed at my (hate to say it) ex-boyfriend, I questioned him on why he was bothering to message me after acting like a complete Kid when I broke up with him, I had this pocketwatch and it was one of the first items I ever bought myself with my own money, he had it and crushed it with his foot in front of me. I've been trying to find another one like it, it was kinda like a watch out of a fairy tale, it inspired me to write this story, blah. I still cherish paper and pencils more, but really this guy was a loser and if I would have stayed with him I was afraid I would have ended up like him.

._. Single FTW.

I want to play Maple Story, once everyone head off to sleep tonight I might hook my laptop up to this computer monitor and log on. That's if I'm not sleeping.

I'm resorting to blogging because I have no one to talk to atm.

Lonely FTL...

Atleast my stuff is in storage, and I'll be going somewhere. I just have to get back into doing my art again. ._. I gotta stay cheerful.

Idella

No comments: