Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Moving Day

*yawns*
I must get ready to travel over to NYC, BUT SOMEONE IS IN THE DAMN BATHROOM. (._. and I really have to go)

HOPEFULLY, I won't be paying more than 300 dollars to move my stuff to storage, I'm going to end up paying the mover like 130 and then perhaps another 100+ dollars for storage. Now after this my stuff will be safe but I need to decide where I want to set up camp for awhile. My mother and I have reached an understanding, if I stay in New Jersey I'll be near NYC and can travel there anytime I want, also Philly isn't that bad. I could go to Virginia but I need to immediately get my license (I didn't get it before I left VA). In Virginia I would look for housing with a roomate, here in Jersey I could probably live on my own. Philly my mother said she would get a place with me which I wouldn't mind. I feel rested, even though I've been sleeping on a couch, my leg has some slight pains but I'll need to get over those pains to move my stuff outside for moving. Bah, I need to go, I gotta tape up some of those containers.

._. I'ma go send an email too.
Happy Mapling.

No comments: