Friday, March 14, 2008

Lost and More Lost and some Lulz

I died again today...so I have 11%, I'm just not going to train till I have my desktop computer back. I don't know what my problem is but I seem to be trapped at level 122. Perhaps it's that I'm just not really in high spirits. I try to be, cheerful and joking and what not, but I'm starting to feel like some bitter old person in their 60s just waiting to die. Pretty much, I don't feel like there's much to my life anymore since this whole school thing and art, I can't seem to draw anything decent and that just makes me miserable. My cousin asked me to work on a picture of her with her kids, I tried, it started off well enough but then I just tossed it into my sketchbook and that was it. I won't be finishing it.

I'd like to play MS but I'm rather broke now. I'm going to try to Zrun tomorrow since Kami is doing runs under 30mins just about. That means I won't need as many pots. I'm missing out on a lot in the guild, KP is 180, alot of people are starting to break the 125+ range, the higher you are the easier getting training parties are. I can see some members of Kami being part of the first few groups that try to tackle horntail.

Since I have been in Jersey I'm really starting to feel the lack of friends I have. -.- I'm done being a loner...>_> what do people my age do these days anyways.

Cheers to being odd.

Xiyuuna aka Idella

No comments: