Saturday, March 8, 2008

How to get a Nisrock

Be nice to people n_n; and learn to bargin.

Dark Nisrocks are dropped by horntail and they are of course a Gacha Item.

I purchased my dark nisrock from a guy in the FM who did a Channel 1 Smega. I've pretty much always wanted a Dark Nisrock so I went to check out the bow. Apparently NO OTHER ranger at the time seen the smega, I mentioned it to my buddies and guildmates but DID NOT TELL THEM the name of the guy because they are richer than I am and would pay insane amounts of mesos, for example the blue metus incident, the guy paid 200mil+, after some haggling the price of the nisrock went from 400mil to 50mil and a black rab, I've been broke since then but I have a potential godly bow to scroll.

If a guy says he has a nisrock...accept the trade, make an offer and start bargining, normally people are desperate to sell so if you become disinterested they might lower their prices.


I own 3 Nisrocks

White Nisrock= 98 Clean 108 att scrolled with 60%
Dark Nisrock= 99 clean, almost perfect (100 is perfect).
White Nisrock(2)= 91 clean, potentially a dragon shiner bow or 30% it.

._. I'm so poor, 300k and I think 3mil on my mule I'm going to use to zakum.

2 comments:

ItsTheCrabbb said...

Hey, I appreciate the blog post xD, Thanks for the helpful information. I knew it came from Horntail and Gacha, but I also wanted to know specifically which gacha it came from. But smexy bow you got there ^^. Thanks again

D said...

Nice now, you got really lucky I think with it, they can really go for a ton.....

Nice blog you got here too, by the way. I used to be a big B0WJOB fan/Mapler back in the summer, but I quit and am only just coming back now.

I've missed a lot :P