Friday, March 14, 2008

Logging in Maple After a Few Days

>_> People delete you if you aren't on more than a week, thanks people.

I won't be bothering to re-buddy people when I made it known I was going to be busy, that's why it has come to my belief that really people on MS aren't actual friends versus gaming buddies, atleast in most cases.

MS provided me with a great laugh yesterday, THOUGH I FREAKING DIED AGAIN, I cannot train at newties, I am a master of himes ._. till 13x. I'll try to play again tonight. Logged in, Kami is like straight grinders now, KP bit the bullet and now uses 2x exp, I think most people now are training with 2x exp. I don't really care because I may get it if I have limited time to play MS. Someone stole HunterChamp, who? Not sure if it was Haydn or Champ or whatever. I'm just going to divorce that account and marry someone else though lol Maple Marriage. People take it REALLY seriously, my maple marriage provided me with much lulz especially when smegas got involved about completely random things, like how we adopted out one of our kids (Firefux aka Ggitzfuxy and now Fuxilicious) then had CPS take him away from that family and give him back. Oh and there were the set of smegas about me false divorcing champ and me pawning all of our rings for mesos. People thought we were dead serious but it was something to laugh about versus like the people who are like ZOMG YOU STOLE MY MAPLE HUSBAND YOU BITCH. Woah hussies, calm yourselfs, I know the internet is so called "serious business" but you never know who is at the end of the keyboard, sure you've married Narutard666 who is suppose to be 16 years old and plays soccer when really it's just Jeff the repo man from down the street, 40 years old with a beer belly. Same for those guys, that girl is just Jeff the repo man from down the street, he married you for NX ROFL.

Dx And DEMMIT PEOPLE STOP MISTAKING XIYUUNA FOR A BOY, SHE LOOKS NOTHING LIKE A BOY! AND DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY EYE PATCH IT'S GREATER THAN YOU!

._. Not playing on my desktop computer means no screen shots so my blog will be dark and boring for awhile.

I'ma go draw...

Bye!

No comments: